Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday April 13 2009
I know. I'm late in my weekly post. Visiting friends and Easter...I had hoped to get some killer shots of oils for the Dress it Green series, and even took my camera to Toronto, but alas, did not have time to source out the nut oils for shooting. 
Until I can get the next real post up, here is an article I originally wrote on cabbage for The Herb Companion magazine and it is now appearing on the Health News Digest. Oops- I see you have to type in 'cabbage' in the key word to get to the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

All photographs and recipes are original and copyrighted to Pat Crocker. Pat invites you to use her recipes and share with family and friends. Please contact Pat Crocker for express permission for commercial, internet, or other use of her photographs and recipes.